Submitting a Plea
Have you been asked to submit a plea online for a non-imprisonable offence and don't know how?
Find out more by reading the information below.
Do you need to submit a plea for any of these offences?
- Using a television without a licence
- Failing to show a valid train ticket whilst travelling on a train service
- Driving without car insurance
- Exceeding a speed limit
- Failure to have a vehicle excise licence (car tax)
If the answer is yes
You CAN find Digital Support for filling out these forms online.
- You may not be able to confidently use a digital device.
- You may not be confident in filling out forms online independently.
- You may not have access to a device.
If any of these apply to you contact us!